If you are like the majority of homeowners you don’t give much thought to the parts of a refrigerator until it breaks down, or it is time to replace it. To ensure you get the most use possible from this invaluable appliance it can be nice to know how it keeps your food cold—and A&L Corona Appliance Repair is here to explain.
Continue reading to learn everything you need to understand concerning how a refrigerator works, how it cools your food and if it is the time to call refrigerator repair Corona.
Parts of a Refrigerator
You will not find too many houses that do not feature a refrigerator inside the kitchen. It’s been a must-have appliance for a lot of years now. A refrigerator is able to store your food and drinks at the right temperature, in order to stop spoilage and slow down the growth of bacteria. The process of refrigeration starts by transferring the heat from inside of the appliance to the exterior, using the principles of condensation and evaporation.
The components of a refrigerator are. For questions or service call A&L Corona Appliance Repair:
A refrigerator compressor is both a pump and motor, and it’s responsible for the circulation of refrigerant dispersed in the system.
The compressor is a very important part of a refrigerator. You should call a professional company if the compressor is broken.
A refrigerator condenser is found on the back exterior wall of the appliance and is there to release the warmth absorbed from within the refrigerator then out into the surrounding air.
A evaporator is installed on the inside of a refrigerator where absorbs the heat contained inside of it, thereby lowering the interior temperature.
Once an evaporator isn’t working, it’s time to find a professional. Do not wait until it is too late.
Liquid refrigerant is transferred through a capillary tube which serves as an expansion tool as it cools the gas inside, transforming the gas back into liquid.
A refrigerator thermostat will regulate the temperature in the interior of a refrigerator, engaging a new cooling period as it is appropriate.
A thermostat in a refrigerator is prone to issues. Troubleshoot and hire a technician in Corona for service right when a problem happens.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. Right when the temperature in the interior of the refrigerator is higher than the set point sensors notify the compressor to begin, and the next cooling period begins. The unit draws in the cold liquified refrigerant, pressurizes and condenses the liquid, and raises the temperature, turning it into a gas.
2. The compressor unit directs the heated gas in the direction of the refrigerator condenser coils on the outside of the unit, at which point it comes into contact with the lower air temperature in the kitchen and returns back to a liquified state.
3. The cooled liquified gas then continues on its journey towards the evaporator component, pushing through the coils within the refrigerator and top freezer compartment.
4. The refrigerant then absorbs the warm air from the interior of the appliance, thereby lowering the temperature back to the best set point.
5. The coolant then will evaporate, and turns back to a gas, and returns to the compressor so it can continue the cooling cycle.
Refrigeration technology is used in a lot of applications and household appliances, including heat pumps, AC units, refrigerators and residential freezers. By removing heat from one place and then transferring it to another the cycle of refrigeration aids in cooling your house, creates a safe storage space for perishable food, and helps with manufacturing and storage of many different products and goods.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Does your refrigerator require service? Time to schedule service with A&L Corona Appliance Repair.
A&L Corona Appliance Repair is able to fix nearly all standard brands of refrigerators – that includes industrial models, side-by-side and stand-alone.Our licensed appliance repairmen in Corona undergo training to repair cooling problems, malfunctioning ice makers, condensation, puddles and leaks, lighting, touch panels, smart technology and countless other problems. We know refrigerator repair! 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2019  A&L Corona Appliance Repair